Is Lucy really a Mini Rex?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joy, I tell people that all the time! I can't imagine life without a bunny ever again!

Several people worry that I will be a "bunny lady" in old age. They fear seeing my house over-run with little hopping, pooping furballs!

I say "what's wrong with that?" ;)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Several people worry that I will be a "bunny lady" in old age. They fear seeing my house over-run with little hopping, pooping furballs!

YEAH.... SO?????? You gotta problem with dat???? HUH?????????????? :boxing

(I've used my rabbits for years to keep my mother from just "dropping by".... LOL! She hates animals, especially in the house, so all's I have to say is I have a litter in the kitchen, or we're nursing a sick one in the den... she won't come over... pity, huh?)

BlueGiants wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

(I've used my rabbits for years to keep my mother from just "dropping by".... LOL! She hates animals, especially in the house, so all's I have to say is I have a litter in the kitchen, or we're nursing a sick one in the den... she won't come over... pity, huh?)
I just showed my husband your avatar and said " hey, don't you think we should get one of these?" He wasn't convinced! I think it would be wonderful!

BlueGiants wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

Has anyone sought help for your mother? cause I don't think anyone who hates animals is right in the head!!!

You won't get an argument from me! I prefer my bunnies to most people I know. :p

I wish I could get mine to go to their litterbox all the time so I could let them be free more. Hubby wouldn't like that but he's gone all day. :biggrin2:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
BlueGiants wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

Has anyone sought help for your mother? cause I don't think anyone who hates animals is right in the head!!!

You won't get an argument from me! I prefer my bunnies to most people I know. :p

I wish I could get mine to go to their litterbox all the time so I could let them be free more. Hubby wouldn't like that but he's gone all day. :biggrin2:

My mother is way past getting any help. She thinks that anyone that lives with animals is not right in the head... but it's OK, I've lived with this my whole life.

You should have seen the look on her face when I came home from college with a DOG!!!! A BIG white German Shepard!!!!OMG!!! ROFLMAO! I wasn't allowed in the house! Couldn't even bring him on the property. (It was OK though, I had made other arrangements. I just had to show up with him to tick her off.) Oh yeah,and after I dropped the dog off at my friends house, I had to take a shower and wash all my clothes.

Pity my poor Dad. He loves animals.

Ummm... did we hijack Spoh's thread? I'm sorry!

No worries about stealing my thread my questions got answered before you stole it so allis good LOL.

Joy

Well, if your female parentage is like that, I'm sure happy you took after your dad!

I know a bunch of bunnies that are as well! LOL!

BlueGiants wrote:
HA! Don't count on my mother liking anything that breathes! But I like Lucy! She can come here any time she wants!

I'm sure my 13 year old would trade her for one of your flemish, every time she sees a pic of one she oooooos and ahhhhhhhhhs about how much we NEED to get one. My husband would kill me!

I just returned from Pet Supplies Plus, itspretty new here in town so they are getting more and more things every day...yep, today they had three bunnies. 2 they said were mini rex and the other was a netherland dwarf or something like that, there were actually two names on that GLASS aquarium with one bun in it. I did get one of the mini rexs out and held it for a minute, it broke my heart to put it back. It is amazing how fast a person can get attached to bunnies, not just Lucy but all bunnies.Enough playing on the computer, I have to get back to painting my daughters room.

Joy

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Psh, She's 13 let her paint it herself! LOL! You have chatting to do! ;)

Actually, I'm painting the 19 year olds room! LOL The thing is, the 13 year old would do it herself if I would let her.

LOL!

Mine would too! She loves getting into those kind of things.... but she makes huge messes and then leaves them! :X

Yep, same her and mine loves to cook too! Says she going to be a pastry chef when she grows up, I assume she will have a cleaning staff as well! LOL

Latest posts

Back