is it possibble

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjsara

Reaction score
today when i came home and let lyla outshe didnt seem like her normal bouncy bunny self ..... do bunnys havedifferent moods??? or is she mabe tired or worsesick:?:shock:im scared please help.

Hi gjsara,

Bunnies have as many moods as you and I do.

She may just have been tired. If she's eating, drinking, pooping andacting normally today without any signs of watery eyes, sneezing, etc.,she was probably just wiped out and comfortable where she was when youcame in.

-Carolyn

My bunny's always in a bad mood :( She bit me real hard this morning. *Cries*

She chews like crazy on her cage to get let out, so, you think awwokay, I'll let you out you lil cutie! And then as soon as you go nearher she attacks you. And then you end up not letting her out, whichcauses her to chew even more! Soo, to all those who have nicebunnies, you're so lucky! :)

im sorry mybunnylovesme how long have you had your bun??\

lyla is back to normal today :Dand i am glad i was worried she was sick. thank you for all the advice.

I've had her since November. She never used to begrumpy until the last month or so, now she bites and growls ateveryone. No one really wants to go near her anymore cuz she's toomean. I dunno what to do :?

lol--how old is she????

I'm laughing because puberty sometimes hits hard and it's like, "what happened to my sweet little bunny?"

If I remember right, 6-12 months is the worst. But it's been awhilesince I had grouchy teenagers, so I can't remember the exact age. Mybrother was just reminiscing about Bunbun's attack stage. And I had amini Rex that liked to spray all the time.

Rose

yup, I sure do!! We call her "Devil Rabbit" nowor "Bunnicula" because she bites hard enough to draw blood :( I won'tbe seeing her much after Wednesday! *cries* Bye bye Meg!

Latest posts

Back