Is he a mix?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BinkyRabbit33

Reaction score
This is binky the rabbit. He is 2 months old andi got him at a pet store that told me he was a netherland dwarf, but ifeel like hes not full nethie. His markings are a little weird and hehas long ears that he puts down when he sleeps or to let me pet him.Another rabbit i saw with markings extremely similiar to Binky's was across of Nethie and Dutch. Im just looking for an experienced person'sopinion. Heres a pic of Binky.

CIMG1105.jpg

He could be mixed with a lop if his ears aresometimes down. That would explain the coloring,too. I can't be sure, but I doknow that he'scertainly one of the most adorable little rabbits I've everseen. I would not be able to put him down if I were you!

Hard to say. I agree that he could be a lop mix, could be a mini rex mix. Very likely Netherland in the mix.

Pam

Thanks for the replies! I'd really love it ifhehad lop or mini rex in him. I love those breeds!!! and tosnuggys mom, he doesnt even let me pick him up in the first place! hahaand just as i was typing this he did a flop that just rattled his wholecage :D

P.S. by ears down i meant that he flats them on his body, not down his face like a lop. Just if you misunderstood.

Aw, wish I could have seen it!

If you sit in the floor when he's out and ignore him (read or watchTV), his curiosity will get the best of him. Don't try to pethim when he comes up to you, just offer a small treat,evensome of his pellets will do. Keep this up andyou'll gain his trust.

Yea i've had him for only a week andhe mostly trusts me, but doesn't like to be picked up. Im working tobond with him. When i sit down he likes to jump on my lap but.... morethan once he pooped on me :shock:i know gross right? Its notthat bad since its round hard balls but still...does anyone else'srabbits poop when on them n also poop constantly when out of the cage?

They poop to mark their territory, so you're histerritory as is the house. Mine used to pee on me, but notanymore.

Ohh i see. I searched netherland dwarf on Googleand saw how different my rabbit looked, i should have known they wereshow bunnies.

I agree with bluebird, just a petquality netherland. Very cute though just the same. I had arabbit similar to that, that got no bigger then a grapefruit.Adorable.

Latest posts

Back