Is cork ok for rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
Just a quick question, are the corks you get fromwine bottles ok for rabbits to chew on? I'm on a constant lookout foranything new I can give them to chew on and play with, but am unsureabout cork.

Does anyone know if it's safe?

Stephanie wrote:
Just a quick question, are the corks you get from winebottles ok for rabbits to chew on? I'm on a constant lookout foranything new I can give them to chew on and play with, but am unsureabout cork.

Does anyone know if it's safl

Hi Stephanie,

I'm not sure if it is safe to have your rabbitchew on a cork...all I know is that a cork is made out of wood. Justtry to make sure that your rabbit doesn't eat any of it, because itmight cause digestive problems. I wouldn't give the cork to him, justto be on the safe side:)I found a site that has lots of othersorts of safe wooden toys for rabbits to chew on. They probably wouldsell them at your local pet store.

http://www.pet-shop.net/html/crwood.html

Hope this helps!:D

Cassandra

P.S.- I recommend the Bunny Wooden Bites, Ibought some for my bunny and he LOVES chewing on them:)

Latest posts

Back