in need of opinions!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpoiledBuni

Reaction score
hello i have just seen a horrific sight outside.there was a beautiful orange kitten that is now dead and laying on myneighbor's driveway. i do not want the other beautiful stray catsaround here to end up the same way so should i call the shelter,aspca,etc? i didnt call before because the lady that lived next doorloved these cats and fed them 3x a day but nows she moved. also thefact that im afraid that if no one adopts these cats then they'll putthem to sleep so do i have to call a no-kill shelter? Im in a blur!Help!

ps- i can not adopt one of these cats, hands full with bun and im sorryfor this topic not being bunny-related but this was the first place icould think of to get help

SpoiledBuni wrote:
hello i have just seen a horrific sight outside. there was abeautiful orange kitten that is now dead and laying on my neighbor'sdriveway. i do not want the other beautiful stray cats around here toend up the same way so should i call the shelter, aspca,etc? i didntcall before because the lady that lived next door loved these cats andfed them 3x a day but nows she moved. also the fact that im afraid thatif no one adopts these cats then they'll put them to sleep so do i haveto call a no-kill shelter? Im in a blur! Help!

ps- i can not adopt one of these cats, hands full with bun and im sorryfor this topic not being bunny-related but this was the first place icould think of to get help
Yes ,I think you should call a no-kill shelter or if you knowsomebody that would adopt them cats like family,friends,orother neighbor's in your neighborhood that would give them a goodhome.Hope everything goes well for the cats.

Awhile ago, I posted two rescuewebsites that I had accidently discovered.

http://www.wipotbelliepigsasso.org/

http:barnyardcritters.com/

Haven't had to read all thru them, but there are links...especially onthe barnyardcritters.com/ for all sorts of animals, includingcats. And, I think, something listed for New York.

SpoiledBuni,

Were you able to contact a rescue? I feel pretty sick aboutpeople doing that. I brought an old dog home with me 3years ago because she had been abandoned. She died 2 weeksago, but at least these last 3 years of her life, she had something toeat, shelter, and a pet every day. I already had 5 here, soit wasn't like I was doing it because I didn't have a dog.

- Dolores

i going to contact a no-kill shelter soon, thanks so much for all the info i just hope all these cats get a good home

Latest posts

Back