In house Small area Modification

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricosuave

Reaction score
IMG00175-20091211-2004.jpg

IMG00174-20091211-2004.jpg

This is Ricos modification in his room, being i dont have the room to make a big space for them.. but i must say he looks very comfy in his room..

I also constructed a litter pan for my other bunny until i get one, I cutt a hospital basin in half, layed ot with sum paper and filled down any sharp edges or rugged spots so her or the baby wont hurt themselves.. It works to!!

IMG00177-20091211-2004.jpg

LOL... does your bun actually use his hammock??

I found another good alternative to expensive litterboxes in the dollar store cleaning supplies and storage section :) Have you tried using pelletized pine litter rather than newspaper? I find it captures urine and scent more effectively.

We use dishpans as litter trays at the shelter--they work very well for the smaller bunnies. Bigger ones need big cat litterboxes, which are about $5 at wal-mart.

I use this corn stuff that they sell at Wal-mart, It's were they sell the small animals supplies

That stuff can be bad if they eat it--it swells up with moisture in their insides and can literally clog them up! If they don't eat it, it's ok though.

i haven't seen them eat it.. But when it gets wet it doesnt get bigger, its stays the same size

Latest posts

Back