Immigration update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
So after a month (to the day pretty much) afterhearing from Immigration, I have FINALLY received my last bit ofinformation that I need to send over to complete my application. YAY!!!

I've made several phone calls, tracking down receipts, gettinginformation from my bank in VT, having friends and family writenotarized letters...and finally, finally, finally I got my last thingin the mail today! So that means that I am going to Mailboxes to faxeverything over and hopefully step one is done. Step two is thebackground checks, but I have no worries there. :D

I am just super pumped because it's been a pain in the rump gettingsome of this stuff and there is nothing worse than waiting onsnailmail, which takes longer anyway crossing the border,especially when one is waiting for several items.

I swear, I am going to throw the biggest party when I get my Visa approved.

Stephaniecan come back forvisits!!!

Boathouse Party: Here you come!

Keep us posted.

-Carolyn

I'm practically ready to pop the cork on somebubbly right now....but it's only 1:30, I'm alone and I don't feel likegoing back out to the store to get some! :p

She told me when we spoke that after I faxed this information over, itwas pretty much a done deal, that she was ready to approve myapplication, that she just needed proof of my last entry into Canada.

Who'd think I'd be so excited over sending a silly fax. I didn't evencare about the $13.00 I had to spend. Ordinarily I'd be grumbling aboutthat, I've never, ever had to pay to fax something before.

Latest posts

Back