I'm back...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
Yeah, I know I said I'd be back Friday afternoon....where does the time go?

Housesitting went well. Their house is absolutely gorgeous, hardwoodfloors and granite everywhere. And a fireplace to curl up next to (gas,of course) :). The only problem was a phone in every room of thehouse, including the bathrooms! So when they got a call the wholehouse would ring and scare the bejeesus out of me. Crusher the dog wasa real sweetheart, a blonde golden retriever that looked like a stuffedtoy come to life. It was really great falling asleep in that big emptyhouse with my arms around her neck. So housesitting actually turned outpretty great, I got a lot of studying done in addition to "me" time...

School, on the other hand...:X

Tuesday morning, I start with Computing class. No problems there, mostof the stuff I already know so it's basically an easy way to getcredits. Then, Literature. And despite the fact that we pay a"Utilities" fee on our bill, there was no heating! None. The room wasfreezing. The only upside was that the cold kept me alert in anotherwise mind-numbingly dull class.

Wednesday morning, I had Psych. Again, that went pretty well, I think Ishould do okay in the class. Go to the house for a while, and head backin for my Algebra night class (note: the house I'm staying at, and thecampus, are 50 miles apart). We're graced with an hour long monologuefrom the professor regarding the syllabus and the 9-12 hours a week wecan expect to spend on homework. Then we do a review of exponents, andfractions, blah blah blah. No one was really paying attention becausethe snow was starting to come down hard and we were all thinkingabout the late-night commute home. Naturally, he dragged the class onuntil the last possible second...I didn't get home until after 11.

Thursday, I have Computing and Lit again. Same drill: boring andfreezing. Then, the highlight of my week, Chemistry class! Myprofessor, "Nick", sounds like Woody Allen and packs a whopping20-page syllabus. How is that even possible?? This class isgoing to kill me, I know it :?

Sooooo, anyway, I come home yesterday evening, after cleaning theirhouse, and I clean my room and the animals and you know how itgoes...then I shower and settle in for "Sci-Fi Friday", my weeklyescape. Did homework all this morning and now I've just come in fromshovelling the driveway. Yep, we got ourselves a bonafide blizzard, soat 3:30 I get wake-up call for more family shovelling time. Can'texactly let ourselves be snowed in, the church has to have it's pastor,you know ;)

So that's that. I have a lot of catching up to do :shock: and have to go answer those concerned pm's from Christine :p

Latest posts

Back