I'm back!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I feel very out of the loop!

My husband and I moved last Thursday from the Toronto area to Ottawaand were without internet for that time. Then of course we hadconnection problems....but now it's all good and I'm hoping to catch upwith everyone.

The move was stressful and exhausting, as most moves are. We're prettymuch settled in and I'm happy to report that my bunnies are too. Abbyof course had no problems, but poor Chompers took a bit more to adjust.He didn't want to come out of the cage for a week (we did keep them intheir cage for a few days anyway, to adjust, but Abby was going stircrazy). He's fine now and hopping around like mad, doing binkies andjust plain old happy.

Speaking of bunnies, I hear mischief in the other room, so had better go check up on them again. :p

Yay Stephanie!

I was wondering where you went. So glad to see you're getting settled in.

How's our little guy Chompers doing otherwise? His health is okay?

-Carolyn

Hey Stephanie,

Welcome to Ottawa!

It's a beautiful city, I know you'll love it here- lots of bike baths& nature trails! What part of Ottawa did you move to?I am in the South West end.

Sue

Ok, our stupid internet keeps on acting up. Grrrrr. I blame Rogers of course! :p

Carolyn, Chompers health is fine now. He bounced back pretty quicklywith the meds, thank goodness. I of course was imaging every horrorstory about sick buns, but he's a-ok now. No more snuffling.

Cupcake, I knew there was someone else in Ottawa!! :D We're in the Eastend, close to St. Laurent mall. Well, a short drive anyway. And I agreethat it's a beautiful city and already I am very happy living here. :)

As far as the bunnies are concerned, they are very happy here. Theyhave their new spots to hang out, new lounge areas, more space to runaround in. Also, less cords to bunny-proof! For some reason it workedout well that way, where either a couch is hiding them, or somethinglike that. Yay!

Stephanie wrote:
Carolyn, Chompers health is fine now. He bounced back pretty quicklywith the meds, thank goodness. I of course was imaging every horrorstory about sick buns, but he's a-ok now. No more snuffling.

-Carolyn

Back