I'm baaack...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Binky Bunnies

Reaction score
Been gone for a little while now since schoolstarted and all but I thought since I had some free time, I'd drop inand say heylo. First off, Atticus was spayed today...yes that's right,I said spayed. Turns out my big baby boy was a big baby girl! I hadnaturally just trusted the breeder and hadn't checked her for myself,but I'm sure that even the most experienced of rabbitbreederscan make mistakes. She's doing fine and despite the sex change willkeep her name. She is already turning into a giant. And her personalitycouldn't be matched. That's why we thought she was a buck-she's soincredibly mellow! She lets you do whatever you'd like to her andaboslutely -loves- to snuggle and lickyour face or any partofyou she can reach actually. I don't think I could haveasked for a better bunny after losing my other girls. Just thought Iwould give you guys a bit of an update. See you all later! :)

Welcome Back, Binky Bunnies! :dude:

I loved your update and am glad you popped in to say hi. Atticus is such a great name. I'm glad you're keeping it.

Happy to hear that her spaying operation went well. What a surprise that was to find out he's a girl. :shock:

Give her a kiss for a speedy recovery.

-Carolyn

Carolyn- I'll be sure to give her that kiss. So far she's doing pretty well :)

Jan- I know! Now every animal in the house is a girl..all those horomones..pretty scary :p

Latest posts

Back