I'll be gone a few days ... * sniff *

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! Just wanted tolet you know that after tonight I probably won't be able to visit theboard for approximately three days or so. *sniff *I know that I'm going to be going through withdrawal pains!

... So just in case I don't get a chance to say goodbye to you all tonight, I'm saying it now.

Hope to "talk" to you soon! :)

Have a blast!

You'll be sorelymissed.

-Carolyn

You're going to go through withdrawl pains?! Whatabout us! No BunnyMommy for 3 days! NOOOOOOOO! lmao, okay okay,we'll live, and so will you. :pGive Sherman "see you later"kisses from me! lol and we'll see you later too BunnyMommy.

Laura, Mocha, & Spice

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
You're going to go through withdrawl pains?! What aboutus! No BunnyMommy for 3 days! NOOOOOOOO! lmao, okay okay, we'lllive, and so will you. :pGive Sherman "see you later" kissesfrom me! lol and we'll see you later too BunnyMommy.

Laura, Mocha, & Spice

You're not kidding!!

-Carolyn

3 days without BunnyMommy, now I'm goingthrough withdrawl pains. We will definitely miss you and can't wait tilyou are back. Apollo says talk to you soon Aunt Bunn. Hug Sherman forus.

Tina & Apollo

missyou.gif

Come back soon!!! Dont leave us here too long! :) We need our King to keep us all in line ;)

okayhmmmmmmmm

are you back yet?

LOL3 days may mean separation anxiety foryouBunnyMommy, I would recommend med's (if youranythinglike me..) *grin grin*

Cher

BunnyMommy andSherman, .I've been reading old posts to get my Sherman fix. Apollo misses hisAunt BM & cuz Sheramn. Can't wait til ya'll are back.

Tina & Apollo

Oh, you all are soSWEET!!!

We're back and all went well. I'm so sleepy right nowthat tears are running down my face, but I just had to stop inhereand see what was going on. ;)

MBLM,you always come up with such originalgraphics! Thanks so much for the"ecard".:)

Latest posts

Back