Ideas of something to make?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Since Xmas is so close my grandparents are trying to fiure out what to buy my gf and I and for the last few years they won't listen when we tell them not to buy us anything. (it took me 26years to convince them to stop sending me bday money) so since there are more greatgrandkids now that the gifts would be good for we have convinced my grandpa to build us something for our soon to be rabbits instead.

The question is...anyone have any good ideas of something to build? I was thinking of maybe something like the cardboard boxes people use and cut doors and windows out but make it out of wood instead. Maybe something else with multi levels? Also is there any wood to stay away from other than pine and cedar? Pressure treated or anything else that is a no go?

Sorry for typos or if this doesn't make sense, I'm on my phone. Thanks!

That's a good idea. but they are going to be indoor free range and I dont have the room for a big hutch. Thx though.

Any other ideas?

Tee-pee as in a regular looking teepee or a different type?

Untreated pine is actually fine for building rabbit items and would be great to build the type of multi-level playhouse you're thinking of. I would vote for that!

Cedar and oak are both toxic.

the wigwam is a good idea. I'll tell him about that.

Thx for the info about the toxic wood. The untreated pine is ok for them to chew on?

Any ideas of a playhouse design? They will be our first rabbits so we don't have an idea yet of a good design. Thx.

Latest posts

Back