Iam making an outdoor cage and I want to know what you think

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyWover

Reaction score
well Iam making an outdoor cage , (and I know how bad that can be but hear me out ). Iam 14:expressionless. well anways Ive been desiging a cage , and since Ill most likely be away for 5-8 hours a day (for school and a some day job) I want it to be bigso when Iam gone the rabbit has lots of room to run and play. Ill try to best explain my cage:pray: . it will be 3 feet wide . 2.5 feet high and the roof is in the shape of triangle and it will be 1.5 feet high.6 feet long .and it will be 3 feet off the ground ( I dont want any animals getting to it). and Ill also be making a run for it so when I get home I can play with it too. and thats just the cage,Ive made a hut:biggrin:. for it to sleep and stay in when the weathers bad ( now if the weathers really bad Ive talked to my parents about that they said I would be able to bring it in the house:)thank goodness) so ya . I know this is alot to read and most likly not very clear but I just want to know would my bunny be safe and would it have a good bit of room. and if I could get a picture of it I would show you guys. thank you for reading and if theres any questions please ask :innocent

:happybunny::rabbithop:happybunny:

Latest posts

Back