i

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i hi all

just to let us no

i met up with lovabun today

we had a great time we talked non stop for hours

she lives about 20 min from me

i would just like to thank u

for being such a supportive group

and finding me a new friend

How Wonderful, Addeytrix!!!

I'm so happy for you and Luvabun. She's a lovely person, as are you.

Did you check to make sure you still have Lucy? She's beenknown as a bunnynapper around here. Be Careful! Letus know if you still have Lucy.

-Carolyn

She means that if you have a beautiful bunny, some people from the forum may want to steal them to keep for themselves.

thanks anne

i no what they mean she has the most amazing lugs

she a 1 up 1 down

LUCKY LOCKET

I was just kidding around, addeytrix.

When bunnies are as cute as Lucy is, sometimes we tease each other bysaying we're going to 'kidnap' your bunnies from you. It's asilly way we tease each other.

:)

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn and AnnaS. I just got a worriedcall from addeytrix thinking I was going to steal her bunny:D- as if I would do something like that (coughcough)! We had a lovely time talking about - what else - bunniesand you guys in here and how this is such a nice place. As we had nevermet before I wore a pair of bunny ears so she would recognise me -funny looks I got from other people though :p. I have posted a coupleof photos on the 'No bunnies Allowed' post. Thanks to y'all and thisforum for making it all possible.

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
I just got a worried call from addeytrix thinkingI was going to steal her bunny :D

That poor dear! I'm sorry to upset you, Addeytrix.I was just kidding. Know that if anyone says they're going tokidnap Lucy, it's just a joke. It just that she's so cute,it's hard not to want to have her for our own.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
LuvaBun wrote:
I just got aworried call from addeytrix thinking I was going to steal her bunny :D

That poor dear! I'm sorry to upset you, Addeytrix. I was just kidding.Know that if anyone says they're going to kidnap Lucy, it's just ajoke. It just that she's so cute, it's hard not to want to have her forour own.

-Carolyn

Well Lucy is too far away for most people to steal anyway, but Cali, Tucker and Fauna are not that far. So watch out.:p

I am so happy you got to meet up! I would nap Lucy as well! She's adorable :)

Bunny ears! how appropriate! I would love to have been there to see the looks you got!

Those pictures are MAGNIFICENT! Thanks for sharing your meet up withus! It's so good to know others who are a bit obsessed withbunnies! and seeing that you all had a lovely day is terrific!

Back