I want to thank all of you

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossombunny

Reaction score
Thank you all so much for the advice and kindwords in regards to blossom lateley! She seems to be doingquite a bit better this morning, I am not sure we will even have totake her into the vet this morning. She has started eatingparsley and carrot tops since late last night, and has actually eatenquite a bit of it. She is still not eating her hay or pellets, but onestep at a time. She has a few poopies in her litterbox andalso a few small urine spots. She is hopping around a wholelot more, and has her bad attitude back (never thought I would be happyto see that!) Her insicion looks really good and she seems to beleaving it alone, just some occasional licking. Hopefully weare on the road to recovery! Anyways thankyou all so much foryour kind words and great advice!! Tracy and blossom:) Oh yes, and Zach (blossoms little boy) says thank youtoo!!:)

Thanks for thegood news, Tracy! Can't see what thevet could do that you're not doing. As long as she's eatingand drinking and pooping, I'd say she's definitely getting back to herold self.

HiZach!

-Carolyn

YAY! I am so glad she's doingbetter. Sometimes it's nice to just have someplace to expressyour concerns to other people who go through similar things.Not everyone would understand a bunny surgery/concerns about eating andpooping and peeing. We know they need to do all those thingsregularly and if they don't it's always a concern.

I hope she begins to eat her hay and stuff soon. I'm sure she's going to be just fine now :)

Latest posts

Back