I want to adopt a rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuslilgirl87

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I would like to adopt a rabbit...myold one died but i don't know why:(. I live in Ashburn, Vaand i would like to know where i could adopt a rabbit...if anyone knowswhere i could find one please let me know at[email protected]...thank you and God bless!:)

Warmest Welcome, jesuslilgirl87! :dude:

If you don't get one from a rescue shelter, you may hunt for a reputable breeder in your area.

It's so hard to sit down and think of what breed of bunny you want. They're all so adorable!

I'm sorry about your loss over your last little buddy. I know how hardthat is. Thoughts and prayers go out to you for your pain.

Keep us posted as to when your new 'baby' arrives.

:)

-Carolyn

Hi there!

I'm in Leesburg. There's one for adoption at the Loudon Animal Shelterright now, and the adoption fee is only $5 and includes her spay (Ithink she was female). I wish you had posted about a week earlier. Iwanted an Angora which is the reason I didn't adopt the one at theanimal shelter and I found a woman online that was moving back to theycity and had a number of Angora's she was trying to find homes for. Shejust sold the remaining rabbits on Monday to a friend ofhers. The one at the animal shelter seems really nice though,and very playful.

Good luck, let me know what you find!

Megan

My sympathy on the loss of youbunny. I know what you're going through.I lost Angel over a year ago and I still miss her so much. Itbroke my heart. Hang in there. It will get better.

Thank you everyone! It's so nice to beable to find a website that you can find information on rabbits...thank you everyone that has given me information and sympathy on theloss of my rabbit... I loved him very much....he was like a person tome and now he has left me....he was really old too... thanks again andGod bless you all!

Latest posts

Back