I personally can't wait until New Year's....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
Just to get this year over with!!:X

It just occured to me earlier today- there has been SO much crap happen this year, and it just keeps coming!

There has been some good stuff as well- like Barney and Snowy coming into our lives, having a fantastic holiday last week, and finding so many great friends here.....

But seriously- what else is going to happen to us?!!:hiding: I can't think what I/we must have done to deserve so much bad luck..... :(

Steve told me just to get over with it and deal, but for some reason, it's really getting me down today...

I'm so sorry for moaning you guys! I feel terrible considering that in the grand scheme of things, what I have to moan about is so little compared to others. I know that I'm lucky. I have a wonderful partner, 4 beautiful bunnies, a lovely house, etc. I don't take that for granted. I guess I just feel really down today and wanted to put it down somewhere.... :(

*rant over!*

:sofa:

I can't imagine going through what you've been through and others on here - I feel guilty when I whine about being depressed right now over Bo, Tony, and just stuff going on around me!

I am just praying for a better year for everyone in 2009.Don't you worry about ranting! I've been whining for over a week now..... at least about this current stuff..... I'm sure I've whined for a longer time than that LOL!

:hug:

Thank you! :hug:

Don't you feel bad about ranting either! You have very legitimate reasons to do so, much more than me!

I do think that it just seems to be a rough year in general for people... :?

I hardly slept at all last night. I had some sort of a nightmare and woke up screaming the house down at 3am. You know those dreams where you try to scream and nothing comes out? Well I remember that happening, and nothing coming out, so I just remember saying to myself that I was going to try really hard to scream and get some help- and I did- poor Steve was terrified lol! Then I didn't get back to sleep until 7, had to get up at 9 to tell my mum I didn't fancy going out for the day with her....

I feel terrible. So tired, really dizzy and my head is killing me. And Steve has just said that he's going to have to go away this weekend, because his mum has somehow got it into her head that he's going to be there for her birthday on Sunday somehow, and she's sounding really upset that he wont be going.... :?

Back