i need help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaycee

Reaction score
my rabbit is not going tothe bathroom like he shoulb be and is loosing weight is this normal oris there something i can do or can anyone tell me what is wrong post oremail me at[email protected]thankyou

Hi Kaycee,

No, it isn't normal that your bunny isn't eating and isn't pooping normally. I agree with BunnyMommy.

In the meantime, try to get him to eat some hay or anything he'll take.Make him drink water, if you have to give it to him in a syringe.You've got to get his system moving again. He's a sick little guy andhe needs some help and must eat and poop.

Don't know how long ago it started, if he's had any changes in his dietor could've gotten into something he shouldn't've. It could be anynumber of things from a fur blockage to his intestinal system notfunctioning properly, he could have a tooth problem, etc. If a rabbitis in pain, they don't eat. Hard to tell from this angle what theproblem really is. If the poops are smaller and slowing down inamounts, it's quite possible he's got a blockage.

I truly hope he'll be okay and the vet can help him.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back