i m tha easta bunneh!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timetowaste

Reaction score
so the tracy works at a place called bounceu, a kids birthday party place. and, and on easta this year, they are going to have a bunny bounce, where kids gets to bounce on the big inflatable castles n stuff n find the easta eggs that tracy and her friends hide!

an guess what!!! special guest appearance by the easta bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait uhntil march!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

----nemo

Aww! Sounds like fun!

Maybe while you ar there your mommy can educate the people about proper rabbit care! Just to make sure no kids go home and say "BUT MOMMYY that bunny was ssoo cute!", and then they get it for Easter ;)!

Or you could hang up some Make Mine Chocolate flyers :).

i LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm definitely gonna promote that, i will put fliers out by his cage!!!!

great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:big kiss:

What a great idea - promoting the flyers! At my shelter, we don't like to adopt out during Easter and Christmas. Actually I think a week before Christmas until January, adoptions aren't allowed.

Instead we promote "Make mine chocolate". And also educate any couples/families (with or without kids) who come by during these times looking for a rabbit.

ooooo that is a good idea. My mommsy as a frend that gots a bunny for easta last easta but she didn't get it gone. She still gots it. But my mommsy was worried of what coulds happen to zat cute bunny.

:inlove: :bunny19:goodjob Willow~~

Back