I Just Want To Double Check

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la

Reaction score
I've been trying to find rabbits similar incolor to my male rabbit. I was under the impression that he's a fawnHolland Lop, but I can't seem to find another Holland Lop with similarcolorings...

anny-faygo.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Well, when he was younger they were a dark blue.They honestly appear a dark blue grey to possibly even black now. Iwould have better pictures of him, however he doesn't like to sit stillfor pictures.

He appears to be a color called "cream" in the Hollands. It's an agouti color and not as common as tortoise.

Pam

Ah. thank you!

I also have another Holland that is indeed tortoise and it seems like breeders always are selling tortoise colored Hollands.

I wasn't aware that he had a rare color.Learn something new every day.

la

My bunny Mongo is also "Fawn" colored and his sire was a "creme" .

He looks reddish in pics but he's reallyFawn colored and his dad looked like a Yellow Lab.

Mike E.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

tenacrewoods wrote:
la

My bunny Mongo is also "Fawn" colored and his sire was a "creme" .

He looks reddish in pics but he's reallyFawn colored and his dad looked like a Yellow Lab.

Mongo is most certainly a tortoise :)

Fawns have white agouti markings (white eye circles, white nose lacing,ear lacing, white inside legs, white underside of tailandwhite belly).

Pam

Back