I have two......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnylvr12

Reaction score
:)I have twowild rabbits, I am going to get new ones, but I just thought I wouldlet everyone know before I let them go in the wild where theybelong!!! My favorite rabbits are lop eared, they aresoooooooo cute!!

Welcome Aboard, bnylvr12,

How long have you been caring for the wild rabbits? What have you been feeding them?

I have two rabbits myself. One with up ears, the other is a lop.

:)

-Carolyn

I have 2 rabbits!

They're both mixed dwarfs of some sort. My male (Peppy) is bigger then my female (Maggie). So...they're cute...I wuv them!

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
I have 2 rabbits!

They're both mixed dwarfs of some sort. My male (Peppy) is bigger thenmy female (Maggie). So...they're cute...I wuv them!

Maggie?!?!!? I never knew u gotta i new bunny.

Why was i not the first to no?:X

Well I have hadthem since the end of june, I am letting them go and I am getting newones tomorrow!! I cannot wait!!! I am goi ng toshow them in 4-H, I am 12 and I am in 4-H, well I am going tobe!!! LOL. I may be getting this white onethatI saw at a pet store, otherwise I am going to get someother ones. I will let you see the pictures of them later,after I get them and take pictures!! Talkto you later!!! bnylvr12

Loz n Ebony wrote:
MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
I have 2 rabbits!

They're both mixed dwarfs of some sort. My male (Peppy) is bigger thenmy female (Maggie). So...they're cute...I wuv them!

Maggie?!?!!? I never knew u gotta i new bunny.

Why was i not the first to no?:X

Umm...I've had Maggie since the first day I started posting on here.LOL. I've always had the 2...dont know why you didn't know about her?lol

I'm sure you've seen the pics of her all over...Peppy too..

Maggie's the lil brown one and Peppy's the black one.

Back