I had loads of fun this week!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Brunswick and this is my first post. My bunny slave says that I am a very smart bunny. I think really hard about things before I do them. A few days ago I thought and thought really hard before jumping on the large white thing in the bathroom. This thing looked very solid, like the bundle of sticks in the corner I sleep under during the day. It wasn't solid though, IT HAD A WATER-FILLED HOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT! I tried to jump out again, but the inner rim had me trapped!! I was very VERY scared!! I thought I might be trapped FOREVER! But my bunny slave heard my splashing and rescued me. Now the lid is always down so I don't jump in again, not that I would want to!

I also am very strong, much stronger than my bunny slave would expect! This is because I follow a strict exercise regiment of fifty binkies every night followed by thirty minutes of zoomies. My bunny slave also told me that I am a special bunny, since I do not have a small wire room to live in. I live in the same space as my bunny slave! I think this has made me strong too. Today I used my strength to move two inches of folded cardboard boxes out of the way so that I could crawl under the giant food box! My bunny slave heard me trying, but didn't think I could do it, but I did! XD My bunny slave was not as happy as I was about me being under there. Then a stick started to poke me. I tried to ignore the stick, there was enough room for both of us under there... but the selfish stick wanted the food box all to itself! So I let the stick have my new fort. When I went back later, I found the cardboard wall back and it was held in place by something called 'duck tape'. Now I can't get into my new fort anymore, atleast I still have my cardboard castle in the other room to nap in!

Aw.. my bunny slave wants the laptop back. I like it because it is ever so warm! I will talk to you guys later! Bye!

Happy Binkies!!

I am very smart too. My name is Clement. I like to make cute little noises. I like to eat cardboard too.

***Payta***

signature.png

AdultObsessedWithPokemon.png

Hello Clement! Your fur is gorgeous! Sometimes I wish my fur was more usual, but my bunny slave said that nature gave me my color to keep me safe... not that it helped much... I was attacked by a cat when I was a baby after all...:cry2. My bunny slave told me that I have a cat brother, but I have never seen him. My cat brother lives many states away I was told... farther than I could ever run! I don't know if THAT'S true... I can run pretty FAR! I am glad that the man who owns my bunny slave's and my room knows that cats are mean and nasty and won't allow them here. Wooo... what a load off MY mind!

Mean kitties aside, I am sooo excited! This morning I had a special treat! My bunny slave told me that no other American rabbit has eaten a treat like mine! My bunny slave told me that my treat only grows in lands far far away and that I was very very special to have found it! It is a very yummy and sweet strip of bark that is holding together a bundle of sticks. My bunny slave told me that it is from a tree called 'kozo' and that the bark is used to make PAPER! Now I have nibbled paper before, and this is far tastier than that! I have chewed on the 'kozo' sticks too, but I like the bark better!! What is your BEST treat Clement?

hello brunswick my name is roxy. me an me husbun fell about laffing when we red that you fell in a toilet. we has these an one of our security guards tries to drink from it:rollseyes dis is cos they are chokolate labradors who keeps the cats outta da garden.

Latest posts

Back