I Guess I Can Foster :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Pet_Bunny wrote:
It's amazingBunnyGeorge stayed with youforso long.Willhemove onwhen the weathergetswarmer?
One thingwith fosters, you willneed items that are usuallydonated. Ifinallymet the person whofosters bunnies for NASAP.She had her bunnies fora while now. Shegets more requests fortaking in bunnies thanpeople looking toadopt.
They are so used tothe crowds and not shy at all.

Rainbows! :)

If Bunny George doesn't get upset about somethingand stompoff,he may be here for awhile, although if I can't figure outa way for him to pay enough rent when my paying room mate leaves inApril, he could be gone then, because the whole basement thing fellthrough.
bawl.gif

The building managers were a bit concerned about George staying in thebasement -- they were willing to rent it to me for storage and morefosterrabbits, but they decided to run it by the buildingowner. I should have kept my mouth shut, but they'd be seeingGeorge down there, so thought it was best to lay it all out.Made it through the building manager, then her husband, then theowneragreed. I told George he could stay.But thentheowner's wifestepped in andnixed the WHOLE deal. :shock:

And that's not only George,and not only the rabbits, buthaving anyaccess down there atall.She wants it sealed off completely--"liabilityissues'. So now I'm going tohave serious space limitations to even maintain what I have.:cry4:

I'mconcerned with George. He's so mentally fragile,this was really the answer for him. Now I have him in myliving room, the stuff from his cart is in the basement, there won'teven be room for that. He goes downstairs now for quiet timewhen he's upset, it helps calm him down.

Lisa has a whack of bunnies that need taking in, she was picking someup this past weekend (although I haven't heard from her), so now I'mtrying to figure out where else to put them. Maybe the sparebunny bathroom, but Lord knows what I'll do with all the hay. :huh

Andwith Dill and Sherry free run in the living room, there'sgoing to be territorial issues, seeing as George willfor surebe taking any new bunniesonto hishideabed andcuddling them, andletting them run around in there with DillandSherry blocked out.Majorpoop fest revisited.:sigh.

I'm in the last week of my book, it's ground to a halt dealing with all this rabbit stuff again. :banghead

:rant:

Meanwhile, great pics, thanks PB! I love Pet Expos, I thinkit's a great way togetpeople to fall inlove.

Anyidea how well that one worked?

sas

Latest posts

Back