I found this place!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saudade

Reaction score
Hey guys! Hey Hey! What's up?! I just found this place, daddy tried to explain to me that it's a 'website' on the 'world wide web' and that you other bunnies are on the other side of the earth... How come you don't fall off?
Daddy thinks I'm pretty silly but I've worked out how this whole interweb thing works, see as i type the words little spiders memorize it and run to and from our computers! How come they don't get tired?
Daddy told me that's not how it was, but what does he know!
I thought i'd say HI to everyone else!
Are all your daddys and mommys as weird as mine? He has fur on his face but gets cranky with me when I pull at it. I think it's funny when I pull out a chunk of it and he does a funny little dance, but he always gets cross with me and uses his stern voice, but i know he still loves me because he'll scratch my ears then play his guitar for me. I really like it when he does, so much that whenever i'm out of the cage I run over to it and claim it as mine. Daddy laughs at me and plays me music.
Anyways daddy is staring at me as he plays on his Deee Essss, I'm going off to pretend to be a loaf of bread again.

CYA GUYS
Lucy! xoxo

hi yay!!!
im on the other side of the world too!!!! in ireland with my brother lop ered eyore! im caramel by the way.
my mummy explained it the same way1!"""
bai for now.
xoxo

Hey Lucy!

Yeah, aren't people weird? My mummy doesn't even have fur on her face!

You're lucky your dad explained it to you! I had to work it out myself, but I'm a very smart bunny :)

I don't think it's spiders that memorize the words, it's little tiny mice! I often hear my mummy talk about the mouse. I don't know how they swim across the world but they only have to swim across the Murray River to send this message to you!

Oooh! That's smart! Pretending to be a loaf of bread, I usually just sprint away (I'm veery fast!)

Tug :carrot

Hey caramel! Wow an irish bunny! You must get lotsa clover! Daddy brings me bouquets of clover when I'm especially good! You have four leaf clovers over there don't you? That means an extra leaf a bite ohhhh scrumpdillidydumptious! I remember my brother, he was really small, daddy said he has gone to a better place now. I hope he's not lonely, but daddy said that there were lots of other friendly bunnies there, but he looked sad when he said it... I don't ever want to leave my daddy!

Tug! I like your name it's what I do to my daddy's beard and the towels he hangs on my cage! Tug tug tug! Mice? I heard my daddy talking about cats to his friend yesterday, he said there were 5 cats and 6 cats and some of the 5 cats had e's! Maybe that's how they get them to move so fast, the mice memorize the words then they get the 5cats and the 6 cats to chase them!

I like loafing, I can't really run in my cage, but when I'm in my run outside I like to run around. Daddy tries to let me out of my cage but I don't like leaving it.

caramel here again!
my brother died as well... but he is happy. the farm shop owner gave me my other brother to me to be a slave!!!
we have shamrocks AND clover:blushan: JJJJUUUUUMMMMMYYYYY!!!
and we have lots of grass to hop in. my brother eyore is very shy, but boy, he eats for the world. im still teaching him how to type on the strange letters buttoons...
all for now, caramel, eyore and elena-(thats our owner!)

moz-screenshot-36.jpg
shamrock.JPG
shammrock...

4%20Leaf%20Clover.jpg
colover..

i hear mummy talking about leprehuns and if you see a 4 leavf clover, make a whish! but i just eat it!!

Oooh looking at those pics make me hungry! I thumped the cage and did my puppy dog eyes (I learnt it off daddy's dog) but he told me that he wouldn't get me any because it meant walking down to the bottom of the driveway and it's the middle of the night!
Well I told him that if he can walk back and forth to get ice cream then he had enough energy to get me some!

oh, i forgot about time diffence! is your clocks upside down??
lol.my owner has a dog as well. a mongeral of=r sumfin.. like a jack russell and and pomeraonion mixed up together! silly dogs.
i dont understand this one. he is on his last legs i herd my mummy say.. but i have not got my new one!!!! silly mummy. well, she is olny 13 so ill let her off with it..
the weather is not great.. the water from the sky is dripping...so i cant go out with eyore to the run... hey ill get my mummy to get clover for me now.....
lol.

The water is leaking from the sky? It never really leaks over here, but when it does it's more like a waterfall! I'm out in my run on my own and then woosh it's coming down in big gushes! Luckily daddy leaves a tarp over the cage, but sometimes my feet get wet and cold.
Daddy gave me a big bouquet of clover earlier tonight. So I'll just look in my hay for the leftovers.

Latest posts

Back