I feel horrible

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitluvr04

Reaction score
I have been sick on Christmas 3 years on arow..this is the 4th! year I have been sick for X-mas! I have a coldand a throat infection! I hope i get better soon:?

I hope you feel better too, rabbitluvr04.

Put yourself to bed early.

Stay warm and sleep tight.

Here's hoping for a healthier tomorrow.

-Carolyn

Aww, you two. What a crummy time to not feel well, not that there is a good time, but you understand what I mean.

So sorry for you. Drink a nice hot toddy, snuggle up in bedwith the TV on sleep mode. Santa will be here before you knowit!

Buck

Thank you everyone, the nice commments fromeveryone are making me feel better already! Thanks again and I hope youall have a wonderful Christmas!:)

Green tea always perks me up! I alsolike to drink hot apple juice with cinnamon in it :) How'sthe weather in CA? I was surprised to hear people sayingthatthere was snow in Texas!

Pam

I woke up with a stuffy nose and sneezingtoo..its the same for me every year too.Cold+ sinus infectionall winter, then the cold season ends and allergy seasonstarts..hurray!!!Break out the advil cold sinus and get wellsoon.;)Lots of tea and sympathy!

rabbitluvr04 wrote:
I have been sick on Christmas 3 years on a row..this is the4th! year I have been sick for X-mas! I have a cold and a throatinfection! I hope i get better soon:?
hope you are feeling better soon..

pamnockwrote:
Green tea always perks me up! I also like to drink hot applejuice with cinnamon in it :) How's the weather inCA? I was surprised to hear people saying thattherewas snow in Texas!

Pam
I have a friend in southern texas she called me yesterdaymorning to say it's SNOWING we have at least 8 inches andit's still snowing... she went on to say it is the first time inhistory recorded that it has snowed in her town on christmas, and ithink it is the most snow her town has ever seen. Her husbandis 47 and he said it's only the second time in his lifetime he has evereven seen snow. I was laughing the whole time because beingfrom new england I really can't imagine what it's like to not seesnow....

Oh no! Feel better soon! Also, drink orange juiceand/or eat oranges, they're good for you. Maybe a flu shot would be agood pre-Christmas gift next year..? Feel better!

Well I'm the same as you as I've got 'flunow! :? It's awful isn't it?! So far I'vehad a vitamin C tablet and lots of orange juice. If you havechapped lips, try using a straw to drink and it won't sting.I always have to use straws to drinkwhen I'm ill as I quiteoften am sick if I gulp down too much at once.

Hope you feel better soon!

Ang xx

hope you both feel better soon!

get_well_md_clr.gif

Latest posts

Back