I don't like this place!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Konotashi

Reaction score
I'm sitting in a tiny cage with two rusty cups in front of me. One of them is full of a funny tasting food and the other one has water. I don't like it in a bowl! The rabbit next to me kicks food in it! I miss my clean water bottle.

Lots of people come in and look at me and try to touch me through the bars. My feet are sore from the wire floor. It's tiny, and there's no privacy. There's always someone watching. There are tons of other rabbits here, and I can't tell what's on the other side of the room, but they're loud. I can't see past the bigger rabbits. There's honking and other funny noises.

Mommy came in the other day, but I was mad at her. I made sure to scratch her real good for letting a stranger take me to this place! Then she tried to make me sit still ona table with other rabbits, but I wanted to meet them. Momma kept grabbing me and trying to keep me in the same spot, but I showed her! I made sure to do my best to nibble her jacket to bits! She would grab my head and try to get me to keep it held up, but I didn't want to have my head up! Once I saw that there was a crowd, I wanted to meet all of them. I don't know why momma was so mean and didn't let me move around; normally I can go wherever I want.
They handed her a ribbon, and then she picked me up again, soI thought I was going home, but she put me back into the little tiny cage! I made sure to kick her when she was putting me in there. I didn't want to go in there! She kissed me and told me she loved me before she put me in there, but I don't believe her. If she loved me, then she wouldn't have left me here!

I just wanna go home....

I'z got GREAT news! My mommy picked me up and I'm home again! She was giving me all kinds of hugs and kisses and now I get my own food and hay! I'm so happy! Mommy seemed happy too. I'm just glad I'm back home and don't have to be with a bunch of other rabbits that I don't know!

Make sure you make mommy real sorry for what she did. If my mommys ever did that I would have to take her hand off.

Its sounds like a shelters that I was at but moms said she think you where at a show. I cant be a show bunny she said cause I am to special thats all she ever tells me. I am to special for those shows.

But Now that you say what it is like I dont thinks I want to shows.

Storm

Oh, I will, don't worry! I'll make sure that she knows that I NEVER want to go back to that place ever again! Next time she wants me to kiss her nose I'll bite it!

I agreez wif you! I no like fairs. Dez pick you up and spect you and allz. It horrifical, plus wittle kidz stuffs they fingers in yur cage and yur not allowed to bite em!

Savannah

we all agree! It sounds like a of those fair things! We have neva bin to one of dose but, it doesn't sound like much fun!

Latest posts

Back