'I can....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Bub was doing his usual "crawl all over Rose"act, and for someodd reason he took my thumb in his mouth,with his teeth held very lightly around it. Now, this boy has BIGteeth! But it was like he was showing me he could chomp on mebut was just being nice....at the moment! Maybe he was getting back atme for the "mouth game".....hehe (When Bub is tranced I can play withhis lips and put a finger in his mouth. Like a brave bunny-tamer.:pSeriously, it's to make him used to being handled in justabout any way! Besides being really cute and funny.;))

Actually, he used to be a terrible nipper when he was about 3 monthsold. He would dig and dig in my lap and then take a chomp out of mylegs. That phase lasted about a month, then hormones reallykicked in and he began chinning instead. A vast improvement!

There's hope, all you folks dealing with biting babies!

Rose

I was trying to give you an updated avatar fromyour gorgeous new pictures, but it just doesn't look as adorable as thebaby pic ;)

2bunmom wrote:
Rose, I just love to hear your Bubstoreis!!!!:D Oh and I love his avatar picturetoo. How much does thatbaby weighnow?Thanks Beckie

Bub-man is somewhere between 7 and 9 lbs (no scale!). And growing!

Rose

Elf Mommy wrote:
Iwas trying to give you an updated avatar from your gorgeous newpictures, but it just doesn't look as adorable as the baby pic;)

Thanks! I know, nothing beats that sweet baby face. :D

Rose

Latest posts

Back