.HUMPING.HUMPING.HUMPING.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
Well Phinn is humping Cleo alot. And its only when someone is in the room, because when I 'spy' on them, he is never doing it!

Cleo just runs away, but he goes after her, and he will do it for so long!

Most of the time I bang something loud to make him stop.

Its only kicked in the last couple days. No changes in anything.

Is it ever going to stop? I dont want Cleo to get mad then attack him, because with her size, she could beat the crap out of him. :(

lol i am th inking that we put Phinn together with Sooty and maybe if they get a taste of what it feels like to be humped constantly , maybe they will stop:roflmao:

As long as Cleo doesn't seemed stressed by it and she's not fighting back, just running away, I would just monitor them carefully.

Baxter still humps Zeke at least once a day. Sometimes Zeke will run away, other times he will just lie down and ignore Baxter. Zeke will also chase Baxter sometimes, but no one is ever being aggresive. No fur flying, no bites.

Continue to monitor them, the behaviour may go away in a few weeks. Sometimes humping won't show up until a few weeks into the bond because they where just getting used to each other before. Now that they've gotten over the akward introduction phase, their figuring out dominance.

--Dawn

Ditto. Dallas still does it. I call it drive by mountings.

Latest posts

Back