Humping, humping, and more humping

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stargazerLily

Reaction score
My two bonded boys have been doing great together, until recently. There has not been any fighting, just a lot of humping on Galaxy's part. Orion already acknowledges that Galaxy is the boss in the relationship, but Galaxy will not stop with the humping. They have been together since late August/mid-september and this recent humping activity started about a week and a half ago, while the boys were camped out in my room waiting for their new digs to dry out and be complete.

Could this have anything to do with Nebula starting to reach maturity and being in the area, so Galaxy has to assert his dominance over Orion again? Any other ideas?

I'd be inclined to think itsalso related to mating season. I don't know when yours starts, but ours started mid January over here (to do with amounts of light, i.e. the days drawing out), and even more neutered bucks are very, erm, clear (? couldn't think of a more familyappropriate word)about this. So I would say keep an eye because your submissive guy might also join in the 'fun', which could obviously cause problems.

Latest posts

Back