Huge Confession

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaliBunny

Reaction score
ok, if u pplz saw my first post, and how I said ihad a dutch, i was sorta lying. I guess i was just saying i had a Dutchbecause Dutches are really cool, and I sorta figured that I would fitin. The truth is, I don't have a Dutch. I don't actually even know whatkind of breed I have. I'll post a picture of her, because my dad knowshow to post pictures on the internet.

I hope you all can forgive me for lying.

Erica

your bunny looks a lot like JessicaRabbit's bun,who's name i think is Jess. (I've been reading up on posts from thepast since I'm trying to learn as much about rabbits as i can, and Istumbled upon that photo just earlier tonight!)
The white on their noses is so cute! I've never seen bunnies with those markings before... they are just adorable! :)

well I think you have a dutch, well maybe sortof. It just doesnt have the markings of one totally but it looks likeone. Maybe it is a dutch crossed with something else. Its got part ofthe nose markings just doesnt have the blaze with it. Dont worrydtuches are cool yeah but so are flemish giants, english lops,netherland dwarfs, holland lops, mini lops, french lops, fuzzy lops,jersey woolies, angoras, chinchillas, satins, rexes, new zealands,havannas, pals, lion heads, plush lops, thriantas, mini satins,americans, silvers, silver martins, britana petits, hotots, polish,checker giants, um probably missed a few but its late my point is thatbeauty is in the eye of the beholder so is coolness. Do you like yourrabbit does your rabbit like you? that is all that matters. Oh and ifyou both are happy and healthy too. Oh and sorry if I missed anybodysrabbits you are all cool!

Buck Jones wrote:
CaliBunny wrote:
ok, if upplz saw my first post, and how I said i had a dutch, i was sortalying.... The truth is, I don't have a Dutch....I hope you all canforgive me for lying.

Erica
Nope!

Buck

Right there with you, Buck.

There's nothing worse than a Liar and a Sneak.

I forget which name you're usingtoday, Cali/Silly, etc.,etc.

Your credibility was shot a long time ago.

-Carolyn

A minister once told me...and the Biblesays...that you have to forgive others in order that you can beforgiven. And then he went on to say that if you justcannot see any way to forgive what that person has done,the only other step that he could see was to forgive that person'sstupidness. In that vein, I would have to forgiveyou.

- Dolores

I'm going to have to agree with Dolores. Youasked for forgiveness, andI must grant it to you, accordingto my faith. But my belief says that when one asks for forgiveness theymust truly be repentant, and strive never to do that wrong again. Ifyou're asking for forgiveness, that means you will from now on becompletely honest about yourself with everyone, including the membersof this online family. When I forgive you, I am trusting you'll neverso blatantly lie to us again. If you cannot do this, you should not behere.

This is really NOT about forgiveness. This is about someone attempting to have me for a fool here and in other posts.

When posters have buns dying on them, left and right, I don't like towaste my time playing silly, insignificant, imbecilic troll-like games.

I would rather that they/he/she/whatever go away!

Buck

And when one is knowingly changing theirISPs and usernames and representing themselves as more than one person,but has multiple identities, that's not right.? Stop the behavior, andmy forgiveness they shall receive.?

Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.

-Carolyn

Guess that I take the part about a personrepenting as automatic.....and I should not. But,thatis part of the forgiveness thing. Ihaven't posted very much, but I still have a very strong interest inrabbits...still have 27 of them...and it really ticks me off whensomeone is so terribly shallow about them.....or anyfurkid!!! And, I do have to agree that if a personcan't be honest, then I would just as soon not seethem.I was a very active member of thisboard for a short period of time about 5 years ago before the ex leftand took the computer. He couldn't tell the truth if it wasright there in his mouth. And, I'm sorry to say that thereare a lot of people just like him. I don't like them.

- Dolores

SunnieBunnie Rabbitry wrote:
Buck Jones wrote:
When postershave buns dying on them, left and right, I don't like to waste my timeplaying silly, insignificant, imbecilic troll-like games.

Buck
Carolyn wrote:

-Carolyn

Amen!
I second that Amen!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
SunnieBunnie Rabbitry wrote:
Buck Jones wrote:
When postershave buns dying on them, left and right, I don't like to waste my timeplaying silly, insignificant, imbecilic troll-like games.

Buck
Carolyn wrote:

-Carolyn

Amen!
I second that Amen!
I most certainly have to agree with the above sentiments. Ihaven't added my voice to the fray up until this point because I'vebeen operating on the assumption that you're a child with all thefoibles attributable to that stage of life ... but rest assured, if Ifind out via undisputable evidence that you've been playing games andwasting our time ... ESPECIALLY, as Buck has stated, when there aremembers here who have buns DYING and all sorts of other tragedies goingon ... you WILL get an earful from me.

*going back into lurk mode in regards to this topic*

m.e. wrote:
I'mgoing to have to agree with Dolores. You asked for forgiveness,andI must grant it to you, according to my faith. But mybelief says that when one asks for forgiveness they must truly berepentant, and strive never to do that wrong again. If you're askingfor forgiveness, that means you will from now on be completely honestabout yourself with everyone, including the members of this onlinefamily. When I forgive you, I am trusting you'll never so blatantly lieto us again. If you cannot do this, you should not be here.
This is very well thought out and written.

I'd like to have the same trust but I'm a bit more hardened than thatI'm afraid. I'm not even going to waste my time with these postsanymore because I think that's exactly what is being sought after.

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back