How's Mr Tumnus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
Hi Haley,

Daisy Mae wants to know how her Boyfriend is doing? She misses him terribly. She wanted me to post these pictures for him.

DSC01310.jpg

DSC01271.jpg

Susan and Daisy Mae

Hi Daisy Mae and Susan!

Mr. Tumnus is doing absolutely wonderful. Daisy Mae will be happy to hear Mr. Tumnus attacked Lucy this morning! Im not sure what that was about. Theyre buddies again, but if this keeps up I'll have to ship him over to you guys ;)

And Mr. Tumnus loved the pictures. Hes been sad he hasnt been able to look at his girlfriend's blog while the forum is down.

I forgot to mention, my bf and I were talking about maybe making a little weekend of going out to toronto/niagara sometime early fall...we'd have to set aside some time to meet you and nadia since youre both out that way!

Tumnus would want to come though, and I dont know if you'd let him leave ;)

Haley that would be wonderful I'd love to meet you and your boyfriend.

And of course you can bring Mr Tumnus. Daisy Mae and I can bunny sit him while you and your boyfriend have fun and then you can leave him here till you come back to visit next time.

Susan & Daisy Mae:bunnydance:

Hi Brandy, it's the darn flash, her eyes are a beautiful blue. I actually have 1 picture that really shows her eyes. I'll try to dig it up in my thousands of pictures. LOL

Susan:bunnydance:

Hey Susan, do you have any sort of photo editor on your computer? If so, it usually has an option that lets you edit out the red eye on photos. I always have to do this for Max for some reason. That way we can always see those gorgeous baby blues ;)

Hi Haley this is what happens when I try to get rid of the red eye, the eye goes kinda white. The eye on the right I tried to get rid of red eye, the one on the left I just left how the camera took it.

DSC01139.jpg

Susan

Thanks Stephiemarie, as a matter of fact I do stare at her sometimes she's a real sweetheart.

Here's a video I just made of her. I apologize Haley if I/Daisy Maepronounced Mr Tumnus name wrong?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTwtESaowyk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTwtESaowyk[/ame]

Susan:bunnydance:

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi Haley this is what happens when I try to get rid of the red eye, the eye goes kinda white. The eye on the right I tried to get rid of red eye, the one on the left I just left how the camera took it.

DSC01139.jpg

Susan
..Random i know but is that your pj's showing..they look identical to mine. the flinstones i think..bambam and the other one

No actually it's her Beary Cool Igloo I got from Build A Bear, she loves it. I'll look for a picture of her in it.

Susan

Back