how we got the zombie pups! part1

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baileybeans93

Reaction score
hi im kayla! and i'm her boyfriend Andrew! we have three of the sweetest bunnies on the face of the planet!!! Their names are Bailey,Alice,and Sam.

Well Bailey was our very first zombie pup.She's a gray lionhead.Shes still a baby like 6-8 months old.We got her at a local puppy shop around easter.Andrew and i where walking by like we always do on the way back home and i saw them i kept on asking to go in and he kept saying no :(,because as soon as we saw them it would be over for us!So i had given up on the prospect of a baby bunny in my life and told my neighbor who i knew was looking for a friend for her rabbit.So a few days latter on the way home we saw her there looking at them and i was finally allowed in to look at them!Bailey was the tinniest little gray rabbit in a cage of three.She was the rabbit my neighbor wanted to get but unfortunately couldn't take home.As soon as we saw her we too fell in love! thankfully andrew had an unknown soft spot for cute and fluffy! within a few days of meeting, we took her to her new home. My neighbor ensured us that if anything happened and we couldnt keep her she would take bailey in a heartbeat! She really wanted bailey!

Well this is the first of a three part post on the zombie pups! (weird nicknames seem to be our thing.)

Latest posts

Back