How much?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my rabbits actually sleep part of the night - which I know is odd. They love to get out and play in the evening and around 4 or 5 a.m. the toys start flying.

During the day - it is sleepcity tho! If they aren't sleeping they're eating.

Mine sleep alot during the day. Up and down a little. They are up very early in the morning playing, digging, tossing toys, etc., waitinig for their breakfast:). They also get really active about 8:00 at night, dusk.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Well, my rabbits actually sleep part of the night - which I know is odd. They love to get out and play in the evening and around 4 or 5 a.m. the toys start flying.

Mine also sleep at night. They seem to follow my schedule quite nicely. They are awake part of the night but they are very quiet. They take naps during the day but they are quite active also...

I'm not sure what mine do at night :?, I'm usually asleep myself :D.

Bailey is an early bird and loves the mornings though, and all four buns pretty much sleep the day away.

MsBinky wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

Mine also sleep at night. They seem to follow my schedule quite nicely. They are awake part of the night but they are very quiet. They take naps during the day but they are quite active also...

Clover will get up early and play but then goes under her blankie and off to sleep for a big chunk of the day then.

Bo will get up and play but doesn't seem as active if I let him out during the day. He will more than likely lay on me and snuggle at that time.

Latest posts

Back