How many different kinds of Rabbit breeds are out there.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good question! All I know is thatthere are 47 breeds recognized by the American Rabbit BreedersAssoc. There are many more than that though.

Sharon

Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
Good question! All I know is that there are 47 breeds recognized by the American Rabbit Breeders Assoc.There are many more than that though.

Sharon
Yes, 47 Breeds now recognized by ARBA and there's 3 more breeds currently going through presentation... an numerous more that have COD's out (Certificates of Development).

~Sunshine

Thank you all.

My friend has to do an oral pressentation. She is doing a pressentation on Flemish Giants and she is taking my MeatHeat to her school to show everyone him with colour, size, and he is reconized in the arba as well. I will let you all know who it went. It is one day next week. I was shocked when she said that she was taking my MeatHead to school. I wish I could be there to see many faces when they see a big 16.5lb boy who is not even a year yet.

She is breeding him with Strawberry who is also a fawn flemmie. MeatHead has some white in his gene cause his mum was white and his dad was fawn. :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back