how do i go about showing a rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beans_mommy

Reaction score
hello all hope u are all well today andeveryday!! quick ?? does anyone know ofwhree i can find info on when and where or how to go about gettinginvolved in showing my rabbit beans he is a fawnfleming and i believe he will meet all the qualifications ofa show bunny........also can he be neutered even tho i want to showhim thanks Donna

Missing testicles is/are a disqualification inintermediate and senior bucks, so no, they can not be neutered forentry in an ARBA sanctioned show. Some youth 4-H programsallowed neutered bucks to be used for showmanship.

ARBA sanctioned shows are listed on their site http://www.arba.net/

(See the "show dates & info" link) Click on your state, then click on "search" at the bottom of the form.

You can writeor emailthe show secretary to request the catalog for the show you would like to attend.

Some shows are pre-entry -- others are day of show entry.Individual breeds also have specialty and national shows around thecountry.

Flemish Giants over 8 months of age must be a minimum of 20 inches fromthe tip of their nose to the base of their tail and have a minimum earlength of 5 3/4.

Intermediate age is 6-8 month. Seniorbucks8 months and over must weigh a minimum of 13 pounds.

Pam Nock ~ "Bunny Judge" :cool:

Latest posts

Back