How do I deal with this?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted his description, etc, jsut in case.

I am sorry to learn of your losses. That is a lot to deal with all at one time, as it has been said already, I wish there were words to ease your pain.

Just to let you know, Lilly has settled in nicely and demands her attention everyday, which we are happy to give her. She is a super sweet and loving bun, thank you for letting us adopt her.

I'm glad you have her, and she is in a good home. I am always glad to see the pics you post of her, too.

Dear GG....I just saw this post, and I'm so very sorry for your losses....how terrible to have to deal with so many in such a short time.....we'll keep you in our prayers, and keep hoping that Benzi will come home safe and sound.

Dear GG....I just saw this post, and I'm so very sorry for your losses....how terrible to have to deal with so many in such a short time.....we'll keep you in our prayers, and keep hoping that Benzi will come home safe and sound.

Latest posts

Back