how did you get your username

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treats4me

Reaction score
my mommy made it for me. i always want treats or whatever food my mommy has so i got treats4me.

:bunnydance:

tabby

I got my username because it's the name of my and my sis's rabbitry. She has an account on here too....but she doesn't come on often. Her username is BSAR.....Blue Sky Acres Rabbitry's abbreviation (sp?) So yea...

Blue Sky Acres rabbitry :) :)

Since we dont have our own username yet, we use mamas... And she got hers because (and I quote Simi here) " She lloves me more"... However, mommy didnt have me or Ash when she came here, so I guess it was just whoever got here first *shurgs*

-Sisi

My eyes are brown around the edge and deepblue iris. my momma's eyes are brown too. we're both gals so that's our shared nickname.

MiMi :D

here's a pic of my eyes

ears_gym.jpg

Well I don't have my own, my mommy just lets me use hers. but she says hers means she's from San diego and she's a shorty. Which I don't get, because from my point of view she seems pretty tall to me :shrug:

i have to use my mummy's username too. she's called girlzillabecause she's known for her fiesty temperment, like godzilla.

if i had my OWN username it would probably be "tubbybunny" because i'm a fatso patso.

ayups :)

Back