Hormonal problems or UTI?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country-Girl

Reaction score
So tonight in like about 2 hours I'll be dropping off Benelli at the vet because tomorrow morning they'll be spaying her. I won't have time to drop her off so they kindly offered to let her stay over night for no "overnight fee" which is nice! Since tomorrow I start my first day at my new job!
I'll be worried as ever over night hoping she doesn't get traumatized or even harassed and comes home safe and sound tomorrow. Send good vibes our way!

ANYWAYS... I always noticed that ever since she reached of age 4.5 to 5 months old she peed everywhere! Big puddles, small puddles, pooped and whatever in places she normally wouldn't. But today it just came across my mind that it's not hormonal and it's a UTI or bladder infection of some sort? It's just so odd that she'll even pee right outside her litter box 1 inch away. And it's like huge puddles and then she'll either step in it or start licking it ?? I always clean it up when I see her pee. So she won't get urine burn (which she has none, not even around her genitals). Am I freaking out or is it just the hormones ? I just find it so odd that she pees all the time. And it's always light yellow, never any blood or sludge at all.

Latest posts

Back