:( homework troubles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Numbat

Reaction score
Ahh! I have a project due tomorrow which we got on Thursday! This is the first time I've looked at it and ahhhh it's soo long! It should be a 2 week thing not a weekend thing!

:cry1: What am I going to do! I can't see myself finishing it today! I'm at my mum's now but will be going to my dad's in an hour! It's not the best place for homework and yesterday there was an event which is going to have my dad in his worst moods!

:nerves1 My geography teacher is so scary! I guess this is my fault, I should have started it sooner! I'm so terrible with homework! It's not so hard I suppose but it'll take ages!

Sigh... writing this has made me feel better though. I don't really care what this teacher thinks... right? I'll get over it, in a few weeks it won't matter that I didn't submit this piece on time.

When I was younger I was a really good student. I really want to ace my VCE exams but I'm not sure now that I'll even get good marks!

I hate homework, seriously we need a petition! Lol, I realise a lot of people on here are probably homework fans but I'm all for extending school hours and getting no homework!

Everyone has different home situations and homework is so stressful. Our maths teacher this year sets us homework but he doesn't mind if we don't do it (to a certain degree). It means I'm a lot less pressured and am more likely to do it.

:( Guess tomorrow I'll be facing my teacher's wrath!

I know exactly how you feel!!

Though at least your teacher gives you long enough to actually do it. My maths teacher gives us TWO DAYS to do the homework and I'm crap at Maths and on the 1st day its when i meet up with my friend so I only have the next day to do it. GRR

Good Luck for tomorrow :)

Numbat wrote:
Everyone has different home situations and homework is so stressful. Our maths teacher this year sets us homework but he doesn't mind if we don't do it (to a certain degree). It means I'm a lot less pressured and am more likely to do it.
That actually sounds like it's to do with feeling you HAVE to do something, that leads to you not wanting to do it, because when you don't have to do it, you will do it more willingly.

Did you manage to get it done?

Remember that teacher's don't set homework for the sheer fun of it, despite what you may think, it is for your own good. *finishes her teacher waffle* :p

my irish teacher is like that..^^^^^
but w ehave to get it done for the next day....
most of the time it is use forgetting

I hated homework, and NEVER did mine. Maybe 5 times in total I can remember ever doing my homework. I turned out to be useless, so don't be like me! :nonono:

Teachers have a lot of work they have to do at home too, so they do know it's not fun. They have to do a lot of planning for all their classes, especially highschool teachers. A maths teacher might have, say, 5 different classes of maths students to take each day. That's 5 sets of about 30 students, and that would take a lot of work for them at home organising each day.

Homework is something I think parents really need to take an active hand in helping their children with. It was so much easier when my mum helped me, that few times I did mine.

no no, i do do it! its just other people forget. in my shool you get a bad comment. if you get 3 in 1term from the same teacher, you get detention...

Latest posts

Back