Holiday Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganc731

Reaction score
I keep seeing glimpses of everyone's decorations from behind the bunnies, I want to see the rest of the decorations :)

Here's my tree, I thought no body could appreciate my tree topperbetter than my bunny friends

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]Megan[/align]

Here's our tree:

OhChristmasTree.jpg

And here are the kitties under it (better than presents ;)):

Scullyundertree3.jpg

MikoandStephundertree1.jpg

Stephundertreesleeping1.jpg

WE WOULD NORMALLY HAVE A BIG TREE BUT WITH HAVING

LUCY THIS YEAR WEVE WENT FOR A TINY TREE

VARNA XXX

Thanks, it was hilarious trying to photographhim, first I tried holding him and my husband taking the pic and thatwasn't working (he looked like a big white ball of mush!) Then we triedputting him on a chair but he'd imediately jump off, finally I decidedif I layed on the floor I could probably get it, so I laid on the floorready to click and my husband kept herding him around the tree, hefinally was coming my direction and I tried clicking the picture(digital camera) and it wasn't taking imediately and I'm yelling at thecamera take it take it!! Finally it clicked right as he was running byme, I think that's wind blowing through the hair on hisears

Megan

Well I'm still learning, but I think I'm getting better. It's shearing time again, I'm going to start tomorrow.

Megan

You guys have such prettytrees and pets and tree toppers:p. I have a small tree, but can't postpictures because I have to install my didgital camera and I don't knowhow:(.

Meganc731 wrote:
Thanks, it was hilarious trying to photograph him, first Itried holding him and my husband taking the pic and that wasn't working(he looked like a big white ball of mush!) Then we tried putting him ona chair but he'd imediately jump off, finally I decided if I layed onthe floor I could probably get it, so I laid on the floor ready toclick and my husband kept herding him around the tree, he finally wascoming my direction and I tried clicking the picture (digital camera)and it wasn't taking imediately and I'm yelling at the camera take ittake it!! Finally it clicked right as he was running by me, I thinkthat's wind blowing through the hair on hisears

Megan
That's the only thing I really don't likeabout my digital. There is NO such thing as an action shot unless it'saccidental! I love the photo! The "wind" blowing through his hair isbeautiful! The way he has his head tipped is wonderful! Just a littletip.....keep that original....I might be submitting that one for nextyearscalendar!

Raspberry

Everyone's treeslook so beautiful! I'm hoping to round up all of my family within thenext hour and get ours chosen and then put up tonight! keep yourfingers crossed for me!

Raspberry

m.e.,

Those pictures of the kittens look professionally done. They are Gorgeous!

As a matter of fact, I'd like to send them to a couple of my cat crazyfriends as a on-line Xmas card. May I? I'll be proud to say that theseare my friend's babies.

I'm particularly fond of the close-up shot of the two kitten's faces.

They're very beautiful.

I love Christmas Trees! And thank you, meganc for starting this because I feel like I'm seeing Christmas around the world. :)

I haven't taken pictures yet because my place is so destroyed getting it decorated. I'm going slowly.

I have my tree, which is a boxwood, but I've yet to decorate it. I'm still hanging my ornaments from the ceiling.

Thanks for sharing your trees with us everyone! You're so lucky your done with the work. Enjoy them.

:dude:

-Carolyn

P.S. Had to convince a friend of mine that Mr. Wiggles is a Rabbit - Not a dog! :X

Wow great pics everyone! I really enjoyed them...

Carolyn wrote:
P.S. Had to convince a friend of mine that Mr. Wiggles is a Rabbit -Not a dog! :X
I have to convince everyone whomeets himtoo ;) LOL

Latest posts

Back