Hiya im new here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storminstaffs

Reaction score
Hiya my name is Tina im 16 and live in durham i own 5 rabbits

1. syroo - black and white dutch 1 1/2 years
  2. boyd - lionhead x dwarf breed 1 1/2 years
  3. snowy - unknown breed (rescue) approx 2 years
  4. broody - dutch x - 10 months
  5. Indie - dutch x lionhead - 3 months
My other animals include 3 dogs and 10 mice.

Hey there! Don't I know you?:)

Welcome to Rabbits Only!!:welcome1

I hope you enjoy yourself here:bunnydance:

HI, Tina! Welcome to Rabbits Only!

Your mix of bunnies sounds like a beautiful one! I'd love tosee pictures! I'd especially love to see what your Indielooks like...the dutch/lionhead mix sounds really beautiful!:)

Hugs!

Rosie*

Sorry I haven't made it yet, I was sick for aweek and missed a lot of school so I have a lot of homework to do,coursework to do, and copying up notes.:? And my heart bunny died lastSaturday so I've not been feeling that great:(. I have a list ofavatars still to make on here too, sorry to those who are stillwaiting!!

I've never made an animated siggie before (apart from my own over therewhich I didn't think was very good!) so it's a bit difficult, but Iwill get it done eventually!!:)

:imsorry:

Michaela wrote:
Sorry I haven't made it yet, I was sick for a week andmissed a lot of school so I have a lot of homework to do, coursework todo, and copying up notes.:? And my heart bunny died last Saturday soI've not been feeling that great:(. I have a list of avatars still tomake on here too, sorry to those who are still waiting!!

I've never made an animated siggie before (apart from my own over therewhich I didn't think was very good!) so it's a bit difficult, but Iwill get it done eventually!!:)

:imsorry:

oh thats no problem i don't mind waiting and im sorry for your loss

Hi Tina I didnt realise you were new too you joined the day before me, im a bit older than you though im a young 40 lol:D

You sound like a real animal lover just like my two kids they wouldalso fill the house given chance we are lagging behind you with only 2dogs 1 cat 1 rabbit (parsnip) 2 hamsters and 2 gold fish plus a pondfull oh and not forgetting the white fan tails in the dove cote they no10:rabbithop

lol @ 40 young

yh i love animals im currently on the look out for some unsually marked mice lol

and persuded my parents for a harliquin or tri-coloured dutch

Latest posts

Back