HHIII TINA!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back :D

Although,I dont think we ever met before you left.

So... Hello :)

I'm glad to see you're back. I've only heard great things about you. Everyone missed you soo much.

-Madelon

Babydoshia, thank you very much for the warmwelcome. I just posted a new topic that will tell you a little bitabout myself if your interested. Again THANK YOU very much.

Love,

Tina

Welcome back!

I've heard about you, but don't think I've seen you post yet. We all know how life is and how busy things can get. :)

Yes, your reputation precedes you. Ithink I saw you once or twice before you left, but I have certainlyheard about you since then. Welcome back!

Tina,

Welcome back- although I didn't know you were gone since I am kind ofnew here but you must have been missed because Carolyn has an amazingpost with all kinds of happy smiley faces jumping up & down!

Carolyn- where so you find all those special effects??? SOOO cute :):):):)

Sue

Hi Sue!

How's my little Cupcake doing? Haven't seen any pictures of her lately. :(

I get the icons from smileycentral.com I don't use them at home,however, because they're said to be a 'spyware'. Buck Jones had troublewith his computer crashing with it. My computer at work has all kindsof guards and protection against such things so I use them there.Believe me, I was glad when Dajeti2 signed on while I was still atwork. ;)

Now...

Back to those pictures of Cupcake??

Dear Tina,

Sorry I blew your cover. I just was so happy to see you online.

You haven't told these beautiful and kind people a smidgen about Apollo.

Tell us a story! (By the way, babydoshia, Apollo's a Giant Flemish.)

-Carolyn

Thank you all so much. I am so excitedto finally be back here. I truly meant what I said, I am very, veryexcited about getting to know ya'll.

Stephanie, Life can sure getnuts .

m.e., I seem to remember, you joined right before I left, bummer.I've got lots of time now lol.

Cupcake, thank you. I hated that people had to miss me butit feels good to know I was missed if that makessense.

Again thank ya'll very much.

Tina

Yeah Yeah Yeah...

Now tell us about Apollo.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back