hheeeelllppp!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trixieismyfunnybunny

Reaction score
Huntington Beach, California USA, California, USA
~okay~

So, i was told that at the pet store that my trixie was a girl. But, they never told me what kind of breed "she" was.(stupid pet stores) so i'll psot a pic of "her" and can someone tell me what breed she is?!?!?

okay here is the pic:
CIMG1114.jpg

here is another 1:

CIMG1142.jpg

and another (sorry!!!):
CIMG1085.jpg

so anyone know what breed she is???? when someone replies, i'll post about the whole i can't figure out "her" sex thing. haha!!! so someone please HHEEEELLPPP MMEEE!!!!!

:heartbeat:LUUV:heartbeat:,

Irie:peaceand (of course!!) Trixie:bambiandthumper

By 'small' how small do you mean? ;) Holland Lops are about 3 to 4 and a half pounds ideally (Mine weighs five, and is not showable. I wouldn't expect a purebred Holland to get over five and a half, though. )
French Lops are bigger. (I'm not sure by how much, I'd have to check the breed section )
I think most rabbits are full grown by the time they're five or six months old (Except the giant ones, who I believe keep putting on weight until they're about two, I think), and it looks like your rabbit doesn't have any more growing to do:)
I got my Butter at four and a half months, and he was as tall as he was gonna get by then (He put on a little more weight since then, but stopped when he was about five months, I think )
Hope that helps ;) I'll send you a link to the French Lop and Holland Lop breed profiles in a second if you want them

~Butter and Diana

That's not a French Lop. I'm a French Lop fanatic and after looking at many pictures over the monthsI can tell you she sure isn't one! Plus, most people expect rabbits to be small creatures, so when you get one as big as a Frenchie, most people will assume it's a giant bunny, lol.

I'd day Holland Lop as well. She looks like a pet quality Holland Lop to me, not the big chunky chubby cheeks or short ears of a Holland, but she doesn't look like any Mini Lop I've seen, but I guess it's possible.

Holland Lop's are ideally between 3-4 lbs. But they can be both bigger and smaller.

Mini Lops are between 5-6 lbs I think.

She'sa sable point Holland Lop. She's just a little longer in type, head & earsthan a show quality Holland Lop.

If you can post a photo of her genitals, we can try to help you sex "her". Gently press above the genitals to expose them.

Pam

Back