Hey!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beck

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum so would just like to introduce myself to everyone. My name's Beck, I'm 21 and from Australia.

I have two rabbits that are about 4 months old now, Jiminy Snaps andDevillan Hero. They're brothers and were sold to me as 'dwarf lop crossnormal rabbit'. So I have no idea what they actually are orhowbig they will get but I know that they are CUTE!hehe.If anyone can help with possible breed, or even what agerabbits generally stop growing, that'd be great!

2wnpdnb.jpg

Jiminy the day I got him - his ear has gone down now- it only sticks up when he's interested in something thses days..

453v28n.jpg

Devillan the day I got him.

2a0keux.jpg

A more recent photo. Devillan, Jiminy, Ziggy my rat and Samson my cat.

:hello:welcome1

Ok that last picture is very cool!

Hi there and welcome to RO!

Your bunnies are adorable (and your rat and kitty!). The bunnies looklike some kind of lop, but Im not sure specifically. If you want, youcan post something in our rabbitry forum and maybe one of our breederswill be able to help you out.

Welcome and look forward to seeing more pics!

Hello there and welcome to RO!:wave:

I love your bunnies! The harlequin colours are just adorable! And your ratty, and your cat! (Who looks like my cat Moppet;))

I hope you enjoy posting on here, you will love it and learn so much!! Everyone is very friendly:group:

Michaela, Berri:bunny17:, Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

:wave:Hello and welcome to RO!

Jiminy and Devillian are adorable,i see your bunnies are not scared of your rat

My bunny Lollipop(rip) met Missy(rip) our rat one day,she glared at itand quickly hopped away,then stopped and turned around just to see ifshe was following her,Lollipop did not like Missy one bit,her actionswere pretty funny lol

I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of your gorgeous bunnies :)

cheryl

Hi! Welcome to the Rabbits Only family!

Your furbabies are so wonderful!! I just love them! What a great group of friends!

:inlove:

I can't wait to hear all about them...:D

Hugs!

Rosie*

Latest posts

Back