Hey Kathy...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
I just got the biggest laugh here...... Tony is out playing and he's gotten pretty obnoxious with his teenhood.....

He's scenting poos and dropping them all over the xpen.

All I could think about was your mom walking in and smelling and seeing that!

:laughsmiley:

My mother would go intocardiac arrestover THAT! (She has never been in my barn.) And the whole idea that someone would keep a rabbit IN the house is disgusting to her...

I have to lock the dogs in the bedroom when she comes... (actually, I think it's more like they hide in there when she comes!) I used to rescue birds... all kinds. Parrots, Cockatoo's, finches, everything! It was wonderful,I could only meet my parents at a restaraunt for lunch... When my daughter was born, the family made me give them all away, cause my daughter had asthma. (I still haveone 10 year old parrot... not giving her away!) But that is the main reason my bunnies are outside.

Don't get me wrong, she's my mother and I respect her and love her. I just have trouble LIKING her.

We joke about my mom cause she's sorta goofy about stuff. Like.... she needed her vitamin B2 - and Dad couldn't find it at the store - and she had me go looking for it - instead of going out herself or calling the pharmacy herself........ I ended up having to order it and then pick it up and then drive it to her house 20 min from me......

She also has lots of frogs. Before we found where she can order crickets and have them delivered - we (my sis and I) would get calls like "so, are you gonna be near the petstore?".... "I hope I don't run out of crickets before I can get out"....... This woman was working up until last year as a special needs bus aid. Now, she hasn't driven since July and she's rarely out of a nightgown and robe.....

:pullhair:I love her but she can be a ripe pain in the butt!~

So we all joke about it and don't let it get to us. Your mom just sounds funny to me. She's probably nice as can be on other things but the whole animal thing is a hoot!

Back