hey guys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty

Reaction score
so im new to this forum but definitely not newto rabbits. ill tell you alittle bit about me, if youre interested ofcourse. im from canada, im 19 and ihave very very many pets,which includes my baby boy rusty my favorite rabbit. hes a rustycolour, yes i know how original. the story behind that is quite sad. mydad always named my animals and the names were... well to put it nicelythey were lame so i always changed them. well when it came time toconvincing him to let me have a rabbit i had to promise not to changethe name so he named it. its kind of sad that i let my dad name itsomething um so original... lol. but i got to have him so its nice. umhave worked at petstores for 2 years so i know a little bit ofeverything. um nothing else interesting to know. any question post orpm me? anyways im sure this forum will be awesome. tty guys soon!

Hi there and welcome!

I was just admiring your avatar in another post. Rusty is gorgeous! Is he a minirex? Im a sucker for rexes and that plush fur!

thank you very much. i think hes very handsomeactually. im a little jealous of his good looks lol. and yes he is amini rex. although his fur isslightly different from a rex soim guessing one of his parents was a mix or something. i dont know.

Hello!! Welcome to the forum!:wave:

Rusty is beautiful, rex is my favourite breed, I just can't get enough of that fur!:elephant:

I hope youlike the forum - I'm sure you will, it's a great place!:woohoo

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

thank you! ive been here a couple of days and icant even get off this site for a washroom break! lol. this forumis just awesome

Latest posts

Back