He's plotting again...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
tn_109-0975_IMG.jpg
whenshe's not looking I'll...

tn_109-0977_IMG.jpg
darnit I hear her....oh faithful guinea pig supporter!!! I need a littlehelp taking over this roooooooooom!!!

tn_109-0974_IMG.jpg
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ah...the interesting story's you'll find when rabbits are involved...

lmao cute pictures!!!! i love it its tomuch the pig is like what are we going to night ivory and ivorys likethe same thing we do everynight pig,escape from the cage andtry to take over the world..... theyre ivroy theyre ivoryandthe pig pig pig pig. ( to the tune of pinky and thebrain)hahahahahahaa

Don't worry Ivory, Mocha and Spice are on theirway to free you! I'm sure as soon as Jade and Jez get word of you beingheld captive, they will redirect the tunnel that was once destined forSherman's kingdom to where you are being held captive. Help is on theway!

lmao, sorry, couldn't resist!

BOL! Poor littleIvory!!! He's doing his best to figure all of thisout! Maybe he could get a little help if he could wake thepiggyup.

I simply adore these "one-ear" poses:D :

tn_109-0977_IMG.jpg

lol BunnyMommy, I've actually had my neighborsask if my rabbits are both one-eared. They always seem to do that andit's amazing how well they can hide one ear!

Love the pictures of Ivory.

LOL

I am most certainly NOT telling Jezebel and Jade this story ofoppression, why...they would be up for days digging trying to free poorIvory! (and now that he is indeed a HE? with those looks? I would neverget my girls to stop diggin..)

grin

grin

Cher

Darn, I almost missed these pictures!Thanks bunny Mommy for bumping! I love the one ear possesalso! Ivory is such a gorgeous bun. Thatis what I get for not being on the forum for a while.Relatives came for the 4th of July. I enjoyed company but Idid miss my bunny forum friends! 4 legged and 2legged!!!! Beckie

Trixie will free you as long as you will become her loyal minion on world conquest ;)

Trixie: THE ROOM?! YOU'RE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE ROOM?!Honestly, why take over the room when you can take over the world?I'll free you if you join me in my goal of world conquest! And I'llgive you some free food

:p

Latest posts

Back