he's AFRAID of it!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Ok, if you got a big new house, wouldn't you be excited and run around exploring???

Well, I put Bub in his mostly-finished mansion, and he spent the wholetime trying to climb back into my arms. Wouldn't walk, just sat thereand crawled in circles, then stood up on me, like "Mom, what IS it? Iwanna go home!"

It's not the new flooring--he wouldn't walk on the board part either. He just doesn't like the "new" smell.

LOL!

He is afraid of NOTHING, and what finally scares him? A new house.

I tell ya....BUNNIES!

:p

He'll get used to it. I'll take some Bub-smelling hay from his old boxand scatter it all over, then I'll get some of my scent on the walls.He won't be in it for awhile, permanently, because there are a fewfinishing touches left.

Such a weirdo!

Rose

LOL, what a cutie. They are funny about the stuff they are scared about. You never know what it'll be.

Actually, I hate to move too.

I think Bub doesn't like the little creak thefloor makes when he walks on it, or the smell, or both. It's funny whatsets 'em off!

Rose

It's so funny though, because he MAKES enoughnoise for any ten rabbits, but a little squeak inthefloorsends him crawling back to mummy.

:D

Rose

rabbitgirl wrote:
It's so funny though, because he MAKES enough noise for any tenrabbits, but a little squeak in the floor sends him crawling back tomummy.

:D

Rose

Well I can really understand him in that. I was always the tallest one and the one that was afraid of everything.:D

What a babe, Rose!

What breed is Bub?

-Carolyn

He's a monster Palomino. Mom and Dad were Pals, with probably some Flemish introduced in the line somewhere generations back.

Rose

P.S. I think he's about Cali's size. He seems to be keeping pace with the Flemmys of the same age (4-5 mo.).

Latest posts

Back