Help!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caccavies

Reaction score
My rabbit, Bailey has lost some weight, I don't know why and its been over the last few days that I've noticed.

Anyway my question is does anyone know the dosage for panacur in rabbits? He is definitely eating so I was thinking maybe he has worms?

Hannah x

Yes I agree - definetly take to the vet!
Keep us updated.

Hi Hannah,

I would also suggest a vet visit for a fecal. While parasites may be the cause of the weight loss, there are numerous others. And while Panacur is a wonderful drug, it is not effective against all parasites. And like with any other drug, there can be some serious issues if used incorrectly.

Randy

ra7751 wrote:
Hi Hannah,

I would also suggest a vet visit for a fecal. While parasites may be the cause of the weight loss, there are numerous others. And while Panacur is a wonderful drug, it is not effective against all parasites. And like with any other drug, there can be some serious issues if used incorrectly.

Randy

Thanks, I have kept, bred and shown guinea pigs all my life and it was only in 2006 when I added a pair of rabbits to my collection. I have a guinea pig who is due to go to the vets for some ear drops, so I will take Bailey along too.

Hannah x

Back