Help yet again

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlgatalx

Reaction score
Ok I left my rabbit Juju with a friend for 2 months while I went to Iowa for a family 911 and i just got him back on tues. But when I notice he has fleas!! how can I get rid of them fast and for good????

I am trying to find a thread already about this but i can't seem to find it grr i need to keep searching...

I would suggest finding a rabbit savvy vet. I sometimes use Adam's Flea Spray (used on a cloth and wiped on) or ivermectin....but the best and my favorite is Revolution. I again encourage you to seek the help of a skilled vet as all of these products are technically toxins and they are easily overdosed and there can always be reactions. But to directly answer your question, based on my experience, the best possible solution is Revolution. In the meantime, something we use in a rush with wildlife is a wipedown with a cloth saturated with basic Listerine Mouth Wash. Fleas and ticks don't like Listerine. But this is only a temporary solution as you need to address the upcoming hatching of eggs.

Randy

Latest posts

Back